[Milton-L] Newsletter of the Southern African Society for Medieval and Renaissance Studies

Leonie Viljoen viljol at telkomsa.net
Thu Jan 14 10:28:33 EST 2010

Newsletter of the Southern African Society for Medieval and Renaissance
Studies

http://sasmarsnewsletter.blogspot.com/

Deadline for submissions: Friday 29 January 2010

The next edition of the newsletter is planned for uploading to the website
by the end of January.

Please submit items for publication (society news, new book and journal
announcements, conference, symposia and seminar reports, CFPs, personalia,
photographs and general news items of interest to our readers) to me by
Friday 29 January.

Kind regards and good wishes for 2010

Leonie Viljoen

------------------------