[Milton-L] News from Murfreesboro

John Ulreich jcu at email.arizona.edu
Wed Jan 13 14:22:58 EST 2010

Kris and Charley,

Since I received this email, I suspect it did not get sent to John
Shawcross.

It was nice to hear from you, however.

Best wishes,
Another John

On 1/12/2010 8:30 PM, CHARLEY DURHAM wrote:
> Hi, John.
> Charley is watching KY play FL, so I figure we have someone making
> sure the Wildcats will prevail. I am fine. We are hoping to come to
> Lexington next week; I think I told you week after next when we
> talked, but we would plan to drive up sometime after Monday the 18th.
> We have missed you so much and look forward to some time together.
> All our love,
> Kris and Charley

John C. Ulreich
Professor of English

Chair, Dean’s Advisory Committee

College of Humanities

Faculty Senator

Chair, Student Affairs Policy Committee

(520) 621-5421

Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely

according to conscience, above all other liberties.

John Milton: /Areopagitica/