[Milton-L] Speaking of morphing ...

Nancy Charlton nbcharlton at comcast.net
Tue Jan 12 00:37:12 EST 2010

I just received a very funny--and long--forward of the winners of the
Washington Post's Neologism Contest and its Style Invitational. While
much too long and morst irrelevant to the purposes of Milton'L, I
thought I'd share this one.  The idea is to add, subtract, or change one
letter of a word:

  14. Beelzebug (n.): Satan in the form of a mosquito that gets into your
     bedroom at three in the morning and cannot be cast out.

I'll be glad to forward the whole thing by off list upon request.

Nancy Charlton