[Milton-L] Milton and Greek texts of John's gospel

John Hale john.hale at stonebow.otago.ac.nz
Sat Jan 9 16:48:05 EST 2010

This is another good question.
In our work on the De Doctrina, we are finding that besides using
Beza's Latin translation of the Greek New Testament, Milton may have
consulted Beza's commentary; these, or some of these, are printed out
around the Junius-Tremellius-Beza Latin version of the whole Bible.
I'm waiting eagerly for further enlightenment.
JKH