[Milton-L] Re prelaps seasons: when is a question a good one?

Dario Rivarossa dario.rivarossa at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 11:07:49 EST 2010

Dear Michael

many thanks for your msg. Just some more brief chatting ---

>Satan (...) is definitely playing dumb.

So ok, when I - sure - go to hell, I won't forget to ask him
:-D

> an ethical justification that Eve has understood and approved, but
that she forgets when Satan (...)

Fine hint. Milton was a master in his ability to "translate" theological
truths into psychological patterns. Maybe, indeed, the two of them were the
same thing, like later in William Blake's poems.

>I enjoy your comparisons to Dante. You make me want to reread P & P

I have not lived in vain.