[Milton-L] John Shawcross

Judith Herz jherz at alcor.concordia.ca
Fri Jan 8 20:18:19 EST 2010

We are all certainly in John's debt, in my case, on a nearly daily basis.
But the post Steve Fallon refers to was from November 2008.  As of last
spring, I had heard that he had made the move and was improving.  And he
certainly has participated in this list since then. So cheers John....stay
strong, keep correcting us, and keep all your wonderful store of information
flowing..
Judith