[Milton-L] Re prelaps seasons: when is a question a good one?

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 15:45:47 EST 2010

Yes -- I would like to add that even in Ohio we have multiple planting
seasons, depending upon the type of produce you're interested in.  Broadly
defined, farmers harvest around May and then November.  But I think we also
need to take seriously that Adam and Eve were said to have no real need of
storage because fresh fruit was available off of the vine all year around.

Probably true of tropical zones?  Especially rainforests?  I could see Adam
and Eve living in a rainforest with nicer insects.

Undoubtedly this all seems very silly and overliteral, but Milton was
constructing an entire world, not just four main characters and a lot of
dialog.

Jim R