[Milton-L] Re prelaps seasons: when is a question a good one?

Horace Jeffery Hodges jefferyhodges at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 22:46:00 EST 2010

Jim, I had thought of adding Professor Skulsky's point, for Thomas Luxon also states this in his note to that passage. Thanks for the reminder of 5.321-325, too. I'd also collected that one on my blog but neglected to mention it here. It's especially interesting in its reference to "All seasons" -- indeed, my daughter and I had just read those lines a couple of weeks ago, prompting my initial inquiry about seasons.

Jeffery Hodges