[Milton-L] She Resort + Ribbing

John Leonard jleonard at uwo.ca
Thu Jan 7 10:38:37 EST 2010

Dear Dario,

No need to excuse yourself!  On the contrary, the fact that you see these things independently offers heartening support to those of us (I hope the majority) who think that such patterns of cross-reference really do exist in PL and that Empson (who has sometimes been dismissed as a crank) is not merely imagining them.

All best,

John