[Milton-L] New Web Site Exclusively for Lindall's ongoing PARADISE LOST projects

Yuko Nii wahcenter at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 5 15:43:31 EST 2010

Dear Paradise Lost Committee and Friends of the Committee:

We hope you will check out the new web-site below and use it as a
Milton or visionary art resource. Your opinions or suggestions are
welcome. It is thought to be a resource for teachers, scholars and
collectors. It is also a funding source to maintain our national
landmark building, one of the nation's greatest, THE KINGS COUNTY
SAVINGS BANK BUILDING. Google advertises on the site, so every visit
also helps the Williamsburg Art & Historical Center.

http://sites.google.com/site/terrancelindallsparadiselost/

Original First Edition Postcards for Sale from the First Printing:
Paradise Lost Boxed Set of Prints
The Gold Illuminated Scroll
The Grand Paradise Lost Costume Ball September 2008
The PARADISE LOST ALTARPIECE
The Paradise Lost Broadsheet For Schools
Videos on Youtube
Sitemap

Yuko Nii, Founder & Artistic Director
Williamsburg Art & Historical Center