[Milton-L] Re: Milton's Prelapsarian Cosmos --- P.S.

Evan Labuzetta evanlabuzetta at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 12:20:39 EST 2010

Following up on Dario's latest posts - if the Chicxulub Crater marks
Satan's fall to earth, that would place Purgatory (according to this
useful site: http://www.antipodemap.com/) in....the middle of the
Indian Ocean, west of Australia. Not the most immediately satisfying
answer, but there it is.

On the other hand, my Dante's a bit hazy, but that doesn't seem to
contradict what I remember of the description.  Perhaps you're on to
something here... :)

Best,
Evan