[Milton-L] My post for the day: Cultural Frames (...)

Dario Rivarossa dario.rivarossa at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 04:55:07 EST 2010

Dear Nancy

just briefly: the hint at the recent Tell issue was no more than one
example: in any month of the year responses are not very frequent.

As for Schiller's drama, the interpretation of it I followed was based
on a German essay I happened to read, giving a very different key for
the apple scene than the 'classic' interpretation you mention.
Besides, I thought of the way the Tell myth was... told in Dali's
paintings. Imho all things DO have to do with one another, since only
one universe exists, where all things are present at the same time:
Schiller, Dali, Milton and--- your cat.

Gotta go. Many thanks for your very interesting and rich comments ---
see? when people WANT to do something, they always find enough time
to.

;-)