[Milton-L] One post per day?

Carl Bellinger bcarlb at comcast.net
Mon Dec 20 18:40:16 EST 2010

Most grateful for the graciousness and common sense, wisdom and care shown in this discussion.

Re: one post per day: A limit of one or two posts per day might be urged as a "guideline," but in many instances, the current discussion is one, to set such a limit as a "rule" might --with some frequency-- cramp things up when they need not be.  -Carl