[Milton-L] One post per day?

Thorvald Aagaard thorvald at middleflight.com
Mon Dec 20 14:47:36 EST 2010

In an earlier age behaviour such as exhibited recently would have
provoked a response more ... ahem ... vigorous than banning or
lawsuits.  Did not Milton suggest daily practice with the rapier as part
of his ideal curriculum?  One can see the point, so to speak.

--Th

--
Middle Flight - a solo play about John Milton and the writing of Paradise Lost
www.middleflight.com