[Milton-L] One post per day? (to Nancy)

Nancy Charlton nbcharlton at comcast.net
Mon Dec 20 13:48:46 EST 2010

On 12/20/2010 10:26 AM, Dario Rivarossa wrote:
>> may be begun in reaction to the lack of response
> I can understand THIS.

But Dario, what can one say to good art?   People have responded
at various times.  Your intentions have been the best, and I for
one don't feel that you are commercially motivated.  I personally
have greatly enjoyed the translations and comments on Il Mondo
Creato.  Since Italian language and literature don't get much
attention in American schools, to have this window on a important
but neglected culture has been much appreciated.  And
particularly so when the Italian has been integral to the
thinking of our JM.

Nancy Charlton