[Milton-L] One post per day?

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 11:28:13 EST 2010

I think that the two moderators have handled the situation fairly, and leave
it up to them to decide if the ban needs to be lifted.  I think the
important consideration here is how he responds to the moderators' actions.
 If he responds to them with insults and threats, I don't see the point in
lifting the ban.

I'm all for freedom of speech, but how many of us would allow this use of
freedom in one of our classrooms without stepping in and stopping it after
awhile?  Or, rather quickly?

Jim R