[Milton-L] One post per day?

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 10:35:53 EST 2010

The guideline only comes up, though, when someone is being annoying.  Sirrah
has been threatening to other listmembers off list.  The main issue is that
he has taken corrections of his own factual errors as personal insults, so
then responded with unambiguous and very harsh personal insults.  However,
I'm still not sure if banning him is the way to go, and I agree that his
memorization of Bk 2 of PL deserves recognition and credit.   If I were the
list moderator, I would probably moderate his posts so that they are held
until approved.  It's up to the moderator to decide if that's worth the
effort to him.

I see most of his behavior as a slighted actor's grandstanding.  Never
enough drama in the world...

Jim R