[Milton-L] Recent discussions

Creamer, Kevin kcreamer at richmond.edu
Sun Dec 19 15:37:42 EST 2010

Hello,

My apologies for not having responded sooner ­ I've been out getting some
of my last holiday chores done.

Now that I'm back, I am exercising my ability to moderate the list.  As
many of you have pointed out, recent threads have turned into personal
attacks, and that is not acceptable.  I ask that all of these threads be
left behind and that we return our focus to John Milton and his work.

On a personal note, I would like to thank you all for many years of
engaging discussion.  I wish everyone a happy holiday season.

Best,
Kevin Creamer