[Milton-L] please remove me too

Carol Barton cbartonphd1 at verizon.net
Sun Dec 19 11:35:13 EST 2010

Ladies, I hope you will reconsider your requests to be removed (the
Milton-L list does not traditionally encourage behavior of the kind
represented by the unfortunate barrage of e-mails with which our
mailboxes have been inundated for the past two days) -- but as there
is no moderator, if you do want to leave, you will have to change your
membership settings electronically to do that:

Best to all,

Carol Barton