[Milton-L] Reading Allowed

Gilliatt, Cynthia Ann - gilliaca gilliaca at jmu.edu
Sat Dec 18 12:38:56 EST 2010

"I am happy to be able to report that a group of about 20 people, students and staff, gathered in Zürich last Saturday and spent all day reading Paradise Lost. I know this has become almost a global habit in the last few years, but in this case it is worth remembering that most of the students are non-native speakers of English. At the end those who had stayed the course were all tired, but somehow did not want the experience to be over. Everyone was grateful to Antoinina Bevan Zlatar for organizing the event, and some participants asked if we could do it again next year!"

Congratulations! Hope there was some lovely Swiss food to keep the readers stoked!