[Milton-L] Bloom & Rovira on Xtian narratives

Carl Bellinger bcarlb at comcast.net
Fri Dec 17 22:37:46 EST 2010

Harold Bloom, who has memorized the whole of PL, observes the poem shows almost no interest in the resurrection. And unless at least one of James Rovira's multiple happy "Christian narratives" owns a similar disinterest in the resurrection it would seem Nairba and Harold's views of the orthodoxy of PL line up pretty well with each other.    -Carl