[Milton-L] Orlando Furioso summary online

srevard at siue.edu srevard at siue.edu
Fri Dec 17 17:58:14 EST 2010

Many thanks to Julia Walker for putting the summary of Orlando Furioso on the
List.  I have been enjoying reading through, canto by canto.  Of course, I would
have included Handel's Orlando in the sound track.
As a sequel what about Gerusalemme Liberata, the Faerie Queene, Orlando
Inamorato. And judging by the List lately, a summary of PL wouldn't be amiss.

Stella Revard