[Milton-L] Re: to CAROL BARTON

Laurie Johnson lauriejohnson87 at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 17 15:52:20 EST 2010

Please remove me from this list-serve.

From: milton-l-bounces at lists.richmond.edu
[mailto:milton-l-bounces at lists.richmond.edu] On Behalf Of Nairba Sirrah
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2010 1:34 PM
To: milton-l at lists.richmond.edu
Subject: RE: [Milton-L] Re: to CAROL BARTON

You have wronged me publicly. Please apologize? Your assessment of me is
true "ignorance" and disrespect. And pure distortion of the truth. What I
have said is not self-indulgent diatribe. I was opening a discussion. When I
have confronted a person, it wwas merely to defend mysef. Not once have I
assessed anyone with an unsolicted assessment of their qualifications or
state of maturity.

Please state your reason for personally attacking me. I'm positive I can
victoriously retort. Defeating a vicious person in a rhetorical forum is
easy. Especially when they (you) are absolutely wrong.

  _____