[Milton-L] Re: Milton-L Digest, Vol 49, Issue 26

Tim Strzechowski dedalus204 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 17 15:43:13 EST 2010

Colleagues,

Gotta admit, this is one of the most entertaining threads I've read in a while, and it couldn't have come at a better time.  Exams are being administered, students are exausted and cranky, teachers are exasperated and cranky, traffic is getting worse as we get closer to December 25th, most of my daylight hours are spent in a classroom, and people in my building just don't know how to refill paper in copy machines properly!

For lurker Miltonists like myself ... and I only speak for myself ... this has been a delightful diversion to the workaday blues of mid-December academia.  Thank you!

And Peace to all of you.  May your holidays be joyous, wherever you reside!

Tim Strzechowski

Summit, IL

Yes, a cease-fire for 24! And I suggest re-reading  The Ion  to pass the time.

Emily E. Speller

Message: 1