[Milton-L] Re: wow even more attacks via detail crazy glue

Chris Davy zeppelin0314 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 15:37:22 EST 2010

I have never made a response on this particular forum as I have never thought
myself worthy. I only have a BA in English Lit. and MA ed. so I think I am
underqualified. I came to this discussion list several years ago when a
professor of mine suggested (in my Milton class of course) that any student
interested in Milton and what scholars have to say on the subject should join.
While I have on occasion enjoyed the posts, today it seems things got out of
hand and has furthur strengthened my resolve to stay quiet and never give an
opinion. (Of course I am doing it now but this will be the only time.) I refuse
to be blasted by the people of so-called superior mind so I will remain quiet
other than saying one comment. People make comments and assume a truth or a
meaning that can never be proven and can only comment concerning opinions. How
can I, in good conscience, recommend other students to this forum when they may
feel like I am feeling now? The superior mind should teach accordingly and not
lessen another human being. Good day to all.