[Milton-L] Re:please Mr. Rovia, enough

Nairba Sirrah nairbasirrah at msn.com
Fri Dec 17 15:23:54 EST 2010

Yes, the Book of Revelation is in the Bible. I'm not mistaking anything sir. You're just being a (insert preferred word).

Now please don't bother me anymore. Unlike you, I don't go ut of my way to hurt someone without provocation. And you're simply provoking me. Establishing your level of intelligence would be easy; I'm grateful it has already been done for me.