[Milton-L] Peace!

Nairba Sirrah nairbasirrah at msn.com
Fri Dec 17 13:37:19 EST 2010

 Agreed. My scholastic water guns are on my floor. Peace to all for 24 : )

From: mitchell.harris at augie.edu
To: milton-l at lists.richmond.edu
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 12:22:01 -0600
Subject: [Milton-L] Peace!

Can we agree to a cease-fire for the next 24 hours?

The tenor of the e-mails on this list-serve over the past few hours has exhibited a less than charitable spirit, and I suspect that the vast majority of us would welcome a break. If nothing else, my mouse is over-heating from the continual deletion of this heated banter.

Happy Holidays to all and many blessings to you and yours in the coming New Year!

In Peace,
Mitch

Mitchell M. Harris
Assistant Professor
Department of English
Augustana College
2001 S. Summit Ave.
Sioux Falls, SD 57197
(605) 274-5297
mitchell.harris at augie.edu

"To stand inquiring right, is not to stray;
To sleep, or run wrong, is."

- John Donne