[Milton-L] Re: to CAROL BARTON

Nairba Sirrah nairbasirrah at msn.com
Fri Dec 17 13:34:24 EST 2010

You have wronged me publicly. Please apologize? Your assessment of me is true "ignorance" and disrespect. And pure distortion of the truth. What I have said is not self-indulgent diatribe. I was opening a discussion. When I have confronted a person, it wwas merely to defend mysef. Not once have I assessed anyone with an unsolicted assessment of their qualifications or state of maturity.

Please state your reason for personally attacking me. I'm positive I can victoriously retort. Defeating a vicious person in a rhetorical forum is easy. Especially when they (you) are absolutely wrong.