[Milton-L] Re: to TERRANCE LINDALL

Nairba Sirrah nairbasirrah at msn.com
Fri Dec 17 13:23:42 EST 2010

Were it not for your support, I might most certainly be in tears about all this. I've sent a you a few emails to your gmail account. Please contact me if you'd like to talk sometime. I'm a big fan of your work, and I feel a brotherly sense of joy seeing photos of you jumping off a couch while reciting Paradise Lost. We are a rare breed, and it is not self-indulgence to be proud.

Thank you.