[Milton-L] Re: wow even more attacks via detail crazy glue

Nairba Sirrah nairbasirrah at msn.com
Fri Dec 17 13:19:22 EST 2010

Mr. Rovia...and everyone else...would you please mind backing off the personal attack?

My "even slightly" comment was in regard to Milton's main rhetorical theme, justifying "the ways of God to men." I wasn't talking about the obvious character names and locale. I meant the central narrative. Jesus existing before Jesus was born. Jesus speaking God's sentences from Genesis, etc.

It is a complete reconstruction, without any Biblical foundation for doing so. Justifying "the ways of god to men" by altering every essential biblical narrative is, in my opinion, religious crime.

I've tried to peacefully state my points. But I refuse to take part in petty semantical banter. I have not called anyone any names. Nor meant any personal offence. But except for Mr. Lindall, everyone who has addressed me has done so with a direct interest to to slight me or distort my purpose, categorizing me personally, etc.

Unlike you, apparently, I have a life to attend to, and (to your petty jubilation perhaps) will not continue posting today. I'm glad I tested the list waters, but I regret to find they are full of flammable oil. But don't celebrate just yet, I'll be back; I'm a Milton scholar for life.

"Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!!" - The Animals, 1964