[Milton-L] Re: orthodox doctrine in Milton vs "tasteless" intention

Terrance Lindall tlindall at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 13:09:55 EST 2010

Carol: Just one more thing. I have a degree in Philosophy as well as
 English Lit. so let me point out that your assertion that a plumber, actor,
or artist may not express opinions on Milton is an *ad hominem fallacy*, id
est, the argument against the man. I might assert that you are not qualified
to reason logically because you are not a philosopher. I do not maintain
that position, of course.