[Milton-L] Re: pontificate?

Nairba Sirrah nairbasirrah at msn.com
Fri Dec 17 13:00:21 EST 2010

I realize it might have seemed asking for name-calling via verbs, but I wasn't. Please spare me the negative personal assessment Mr. (Mrs.?) Barton. I'm qualified because I've dediicated years of my life to it and have over 2,000 lines of that poem memorized word-for-word. It's noot as much self-indulgence as it is selflessness in an attempt to understand the message of another person.

Perhaps. You. Should. Try. It. Some. Time...and and try a more peaceful approach to referring to a person you've never met : )