[Milton-L] Culturomics? Genome?

Nairba Sirrah nairbasirrah at msn.com
Fri Dec 17 12:53:38 EST 2010

No, it was to my liking. But not what I go to the Milton forum for. The assumptions people make on here about other people are astounding. I joined this to make Milton buddies. As much as my latest contributions may have looked like Milton criticsm, he's still my favorite author. My personal belief is that he used the writing of Paradise Lost to help himself decide what his actual religious beliefs reallly were.

And he sadly came to a rude realization. It's well documented that upon publication of Paradise Lost, he stopped going to church and forbade discussion of religion in his home.

And yes, I was also trying to bring the list more on the topic of the study or Milton, in comparison to Biblical actuality.