[Milton-L] Re: orthodox doctrine in Milton vs "tasteless" intention

Terrance Lindall tlindall at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 12:52:57 EST 2010

We are ALL qualified to pontificate, even you on schools of acting. WE do
not need degrees in Milton studies. Milton, Luther, Jesus and the ancient
Athenian philosophers believed in the right & DUTY of every man to express
himself and learn how to express himself on any subject. Even John Milton
was qualified to express himself although the crown said no.  Freedom of
thought and expression were the heart of Milton.
Just to remind you all of the last time we artists caused an upset here:
milton bashing continues:
http://gypsyscholarship.blogspot.com/2008/09/milton-bashing-continues.html