[Milton-L] Re: orthodox doctrine in Milton vs "tasteless" intention

Carol Barton cbartonphd1 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 17 12:18:53 EST 2010

As will I, Jeffrey and Dennis. But thank you for (attempting) to
change the subject to something less conspicuosly self-indulgent
nonetheless. I doubt that any Miltonist would presume to lecture Mr.
Sirrah on the relative merits of any particular school of acting, so I
am at something of a loss to understand what makes him think himself
qualified to pontificate on Milton's shortcomings as a poet.

Best to all,

Carol Barton