[Milton-L] Re: great point Jeffery

Horace Jeffery Hodges jefferyhodges at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 02:48:46 EST 2010

Milton's view, whether he is right or wrong, is that God inerrantly foresees
what free agents will freely choose to do.

Or so I read Milton, and if I read him correctly, then he would disagree that
his epic poem renders "human decision" powerless of its "inherant power to
change the future" (depending on what you mean by that). Milton affirms free
will.

Where do you find that he contradicts that?

Jeffery Hodges