[Milton-L] PL BALL photos uploaded recently

Terrance Lindall tlindall at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 16:02:05 EST 2010

Dear Nairba:

Go for it! I recommend that all universities have that hot program. Young
people LOVE the serious recitations. They just do not get to hear it because
people do not think they will care about it, so they do not book it. BELIEVE
and your eyes shall be opened. SEEK and ye shall find! I wonder who said
that? Here is what some young play writers and composers and actors did at
the WAH Center during our Milton Festival:

http://www.vimeo.com/17507850

In the end chorus is a resounding show tune sung by the entire cast
"Love Him, He's Your God!" Put some of your material on Youtube!

The end chorus