[Milton-L] PL BALL photos uploaded recently

Nairba Sirrah nairbasirrah at msn.com
Thu Dec 16 14:06:01 EST 2010

You're right, Milton is "no bore" Terrance...everytime I perform Book II from memory the crowd goes crazy when I'm done.

Sometimes I've held audiences of 400+ people, and after 60 minutes of 17th century England-speak, no-one has ever walked out. One time I even got screams for an "encore!"....good thing I had the opening Satan speech from Book IV memorized too.

I really hope I can get universities to hire me so I can spread the word that "Paradise Lost" performed by a solitary actor is just as exciting as an hour of Shakespeare performed by 10...especially when Satan has his confrontation with Sin and Death at the gates of Hell : )