[Milton-L] A Christmas Card Greeting

Terrance Lindall tlindall at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 12:45:51 EST 2010

Dear Friends,

It must be remembered on Christmas that we would not be celebrating that day
has not our parents in that happy state of Eden eaten of the tree of
knowledge necessitating the birth of Christ to redeem us from the Original
Sin and take that sin upon Himself. Herewith a Christmas card, not to
celebrate, but to commemorate that fateful day that assured Christ’s coming
and made it possible for John Milton to envision and write that greatest of
all poems PARADISE LOST, for if no loss of Eden, no poem. Ironic such beauty
coming from such origins.

*Xmas Greetings Card at my web-site:*
https://sites.google.com/site/terrancelindallsparadiselost/home/xmas-greetings-2010