[Milton-L] Orlando Furioso summary online

Julia Walker walker at geneseo.edu
Mon Dec 13 09:31:38 EST 2010

Dear all,

In the spirit of the end of the semester, I'm sending out the url for the summary of Orlando Furioso that my epic class did last semester.  It's not perfect, but it's  pretty good in a basic summary sort of way.

http://www.geneseo.edu/orlando_furioso

So if your kids are facing finals unread, this is way better than nothing.  Oh, and hit your MUTE button before you open the site.  Some of the pages have sound files attached.

cheers,

julia

Julia M Walker
Professor of English
State University of New York at Geneseo

"I cannot praise a fugitive and cloistered virtue, unexercised and unbreathed, that never sallies out and sees her adversary. . ."

John Milton