[Milton-L] RE: Seeking a reference

ghmcloone at earthlink.net ghmcloone at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 11 17:00:19 EST 2010

Perhaps another longshot, but a 1987 book by Keith Stavely might provide bibliographical help:  Puritan Legacies:  PL and the New England Tradition, 1630-1690.  I have also seen a reference to an article by Prof. Stavely that may be relevant:  "The World Was All Before Them:  Milton and the Rising Glory of America" --published in 1990,I think, but I do not know where.

George McLoone