[Milton-L] Seeking a reference

Duran, Angelica A duran0 at purdue.edu
Thu Dec 9 11:17:16 EST 2010

Dear scholars,

Within the past 10 years, I read an article — perhaps in /Milton Quarterly/, or not — about a publisher who actively pushed Milton’s works and those related in spirit to his works in the Anglo-American colonies or early U.S. I obviously am not finding the correct keywords because I cannot locate that article in my electronic searches.

If this rings a bell with you, please contact me, even if just with the name of that publisher, the name of the article’s author, etc. A colleague asked me a question on a more general topic that he is researching, and I think this remembered article may be of aid to him. With fingers crossed...

Adios,
Angelica Duran
Associate Professor, English and Comparative Literature
Director, Religious Studies
Purdue University
500 Oval Drive - Heavilon Hall
West Lafayette, Indiana 47907