[Milton-L] George Orwell and Milton

Dario Rivarossa dario.rivarossa at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 12:26:24 EST 2010

Dear Nairba (your first name, guess)

many thanks for sharing.
Well, surely Poe's fans - in Italy, at least - are much more numerous
than Milton's, and they must not face any "coming out" :-D

Ah wonderful Book 2! In my next 'top secret' project for the Milton
List, I will deal with those very PL lines, though in a slightly
different perspective: Leibnitz's (T-Z-S!) Monads.

I sometimes act in recitals too, but only Italian authors sofar. Who
knows, PL might be a good novelty to suggest...