[Milton-L] Paradise Lost Recitation Saturday

Nairba Sirrah nairbasirrah at msn.com
Thu Dec 2 11:48:50 EST 2010

I wish I could Terrance Lindall. I have performed Book II and Book IX from memory several times in Kansas City. But I can never get a response from people organizing these kinds of events.

I've been practicing 4 hours a day for four years. No-one recites Paradise Lost live better than me. It's very frustrating to not be able to prove to a dedicate audience of Milton enthusiasts.