[Milton-L] Decaris illustrations of Samson Agonistes

John Geraghty johnegeraghty at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 11:26:06 EDT 2010

I looked into this a little more...

The seller has his own commercial site where there are better (some on ebay are cropped) pictures of what looks to be the full series -I really don't know how many illustrations make up the complete set:
http://www.art4sale.com/home/artwork.html?artist_id=0000001094&showall=true&style=&cat_id=&letter=&filter=featured

One of the 29 has sold, so unfortunately the set is already broken up:
http://www.art4sale.com/home/artwork_details.html?artist_id=0000001094&artwork_id=0000009540&offset=28&style=&cat_id=&letter=&filter=featured

I contacted the seller to se if I could work out an arrangement to get a set of the digitized engravings and permision to post or distribute.

I will let you know.

-John