[Milton-L] Samson as a private person?

Terrance Lindall tlindall at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 14:43:33 EDT 2010

"But I, [*presumed to be a private person acting alone], *was no private
[person]"...he had support of Heaven and therefrom the gift of super-normal
strength  to overcome the enemies of his people.
*
*
*As if I were to say that I, presumed to be an artist, but was not, and am
merely an advocate of a greater mind.
*