[Milton-L] SE Milton Seminar

David Ainsworth dainsworth at as.ua.edu
Wed Aug 11 15:37:29 EDT 2010

Hi, all,

The second annual Southeast Milton Seminar will take place at the
University of Alabama on October 22nd and 23rd of this year.  Our
speaker this year will be Joe Wittreich, Distinguished Professor of
English at the CUNY Graduate School.

On Friday evening (October 22nd) from 5-6 PM, Professor Wittreich will
present a lecture titled /LOST PARADISE REGAINED:  THE TWIN HALVES OF
MILTON'S EPIC VISION/.

On Saturday October 23rd, we'll have a seminar discussion beginning at 1
PM of a paper titled /The New Criticism/, also by Professor Wittreich.

Both meetings will take place in 301 Morgan Hall on the University of
Alabama campus in Tuscaloosa.

Please e-mail me if you plan to attend.  Saturday's paper will be
distributed by e-mail to attendees prior to the seminar.

David Ainsworth
University of Alabama