[Milton-L] Cromwell Bio, The Perfect Politician, 1660 digitized and posted

Christine Gray langwidge at comcast.net
Mon Aug 9 17:56:39 EDT 2010

John,

All your work is a labor of love.

Thank you thank you

Christine in Baltimore

  _____

From: milton-l-bounces at lists.richmond.edu
[mailto:milton-l-bounces at lists.richmond.edu] On Behalf Of John Geraghty
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2010 4:43 PM
To: milton-l at richmond.edu
Subject: [Milton-L] Cromwell Bio, The Perfect Politician,1660 digitized and
posted

For those Republicans out there, I have just digitized and posted a Cromwell
biography.

The Perfect Politician, 1660
 http://www.johngeraghty.com/books/thumbnails.php?album=40

There is a nice, simple portrait of Cromwell alongside the title page:
http://www.johngeraghty.com/books/albums/Cromwell1660/P8096136.JPG

Feel free to copy\distribute for any non-commercial purpose.

Several people have asked, and all the books I have digitized are my own
personal copies, so there is no question that you are free to use them.

-John

I believe the complete title is:
"The Perfect Politician: Or, A Full VIEW Of the Life and Actions (Military
and Civil) of O. CROMWEL. Whereunto is added his CHARACTER; AND Compleat
CATALOGUE of all the Honours conferr'd by him on several PERSONS."