[Milton-L] Cromwell Bio, The Perfect Politician, 1660 digitized and posted

John Geraghty johnegeraghty at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 9 16:42:59 EDT 2010

For those Republicans out there, I have just digitized and posted a Cromwell biography.

The Perfect Politician, 1660
 http://www.johngeraghty.com/books/thumbnails.php?album=40

There is a nice, simple portrait of Cromwell alongside the title page:
http://www.johngeraghty.com/books/albums/Cromwell1660/P8096136.JPG

Feel free to copy\distribute for any non-commercial purpose.

Several people have asked, and all the books I have digitized are my own personal copies, so there is no question that you are free to use them.

-John

I believe the complete title is:
"The Perfect Politician: Or, A Full VIEW Of the Life and Actions (Military and Civil) of O. CROMWEL. Whereunto is added his CHARACTER; AND Compleat CATALOGUE of all the Honours conferr'd by him on several PERSONS."