[Milton-L] 1648 Eikon Basilike posted online with additional content

Sara van den Berg vandens at slu.edu
Fri Aug 6 10:40:37 EDT 2010

Dear John,

You are offering a major service to Miltonists.  Thank you!  Are all the
books you put on line from your own collection?  I remember vividly visiting
you and your family and seeing your books displayed for me (!) on your
dining room table.  The books AND you--a treat.

I hope you and your family are well, and that you are enjoying life
overlooking the ocean.  I do miss Washington, especially at this time of
year.  August was always the best month.

Warm regards,

Sara